Iguassu Falls

Iguassu Falls

Calling the Others

Writing Theme Music

Monday, July 14, 2014

Rethinking Memes and Your Reasons.

Someone, Somewhere Made this. Creator Unknown at this moment.



Remember this: Chumming the water is chumming the water. Bloody, as it is already.


The first section I found juvenile,  if not childish. Nice try with nursery rhymes though.  I applaud whoever made this but it falls short of glory. The reason it falls short of glory is this simple truth:

When the words of another (makes you hunt harder) because of a debate on right or wrongs, then you need to stop and rethink why you are hunting at all. This comment makes it sound like the person posting has no control over his/her decision-making because a second party has swayed them into action based on online manipulation or debate.

That being truly anal on my part but it is what it is. I can't make it more than it is worded.  If it is to spite someone else, you have distorted your whole reason for being in the woods, on the lake and on the mountain side. When I go hunting, I tune this garbage out.

This fodder is for people that sit on the internet arguing with people. They are not outside doing their hunting/fishing business as participants of the outdoors. You'll see this alot with professional or non-professional hunters. They are not enjoying their down time and bored out their minds. They have to get that adrenaline fix while making themselves and anyone looking angry. Hunting is meant for enjoyment not reality tv drama. This is an emotion contagion meme that solicits a negative response from people viewing it.

I want to see positive stuff. Who wouldn't?

I reflect on the type of person that made or shared in this kind of meme. I wouldn't want to be in the woods with them with that kind of attitude or reasoning. They're spending my precious time kicking the can of nonsense. If  someone brought this drivel up to me while I was out doing hunting or fishing, I would tell them to get back in the truck, go home and login to be with their kind, or never invite them back.

I truly get tired of these memes and that is the only reason I am not passing this one by;  not as an attack on  the maker but the stupidity of the message.

Written by: W Harley Bloodworth

~Courtesy of the AOFH~