Iguassu Falls

Iguassu Falls

Calling the Others

Writing Theme Music

Monday, March 10, 2014

The Bushy Red Tail





Remember this: Animals are spirits that bring messages to those attune to hearing it. If man has gone deaf to the language of animals then he holds a knife to his own throat.

 
The day before yesterday I told my son that I wouldn't be going anywhere the next day except my bed. I felt sickly. Of course when you travel on the vision's path it does make one mostly sick because you're not eating, drinking very little and trying to pay attention. You can literally get sick from walking the path in earnest. For some reason yesterday morning without even putting much thought in to it like I had already planned to go somewhere I got dressed after he left for school. I was only two minutes from the house when I was thinking, "What am I doing? I wanted to stay home.” No such thing….
 
I then saw something out of my peripheral vision by this stand of grey leafless trees near some straw grass in a cow field. There sitting on its hump was a red fox scratching its head. I passed it thinking what the bloody hell! I backed up sure that it was going to bolt and run but it was waiting for me. I didn't back up all the way but then I guess the fox realized someone saw it and it walked slowly in the trees but still did not run away. I took some photos (because no one would believe me) of it but most of them were blurry. I was surprised I got the two good photos I did. I then knew that I was supposed to go somewhere that day. I thought about it all along the trip as I chose this one straight road that lead to Charleston, SC. I would drive that road and stop along the way at different places and see what it tells me. I figure on writing about each place so it’s not a long writing/reading all at once. I decided to do that today because I have to go back to Charleston, SC with my mother.
 
As I consider myself on some path I saw many things and interpreting them will be a great joy to me and insight for you. Most people are vessels they just don't know it. I hope someone gets something out of it to.
 

I did look up some information on the mysticism of the Red Fox. I will say as you can compare right now my life is one where I am stuck between to people that can't get along but can't live without the other in some strange way. As the fox I have to avoid fights, controversy, and getting my tail shot off so to speak. I wondered why I had to start in the winter and I think I know but it’s going to be very uncanny explaining the way I perceive these things. As I have said before. Messages are all around. My first name means Messenger of God. My middle name means the Archer. My Last name....maker of bits or horse equipment but I am not sure. So here it is:
 
The fox is the cunning and stealthy messenger of the gods and the magical guide to the world between time and space often shape shifting on the journey, (sometimes into human form). The fox lives in the "In-between Time" on the edge of dusk and dawn and can guide the way into the Spiritual Realm. There are many species of fox, but they all share the cleverness and cunning from which comes the expression, "sly as a fox." For the fox learning to be invisible is an important skill in life. The fox shows how to develop the arts of camouflage, invisibility, and shape shifting. The fox teaches how to be unpredictable by mastering the ability of blending unseen into the surroundings. A creature of the night it is imbued with supernatural powers and is a totem of healing of body, mind and spirit. A basic lesson fox offers is to stay clear of complications, rather than getting involved in controversies, step back and observe differences from a distance. It is likely you do not need to take sides. The fox takes a neutral stand when he is not being threatened. The fox runs from trouble, preferring not to get in the mix of conflicts. The Red Fox: Associated with the female in folktales and legends. Sexual energy and the freeing of the creative force. For a woman it is a sign to bring home and children back into focus. A winter spirit.
 
Written by: W Harley Bloodworth
 
~Courtesy of theAOFH~