Iguassu Falls

Iguassu Falls

Calling the Others

Writing Theme Music

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Opportunity Awaits...



Remember this: When faced with an opportunity and good judgment, take it, for it will not last. 


I decided guiding hunters in the woods was not for me where I live. I don't want to be responsible for people in that regard. There are three categories of hunting participants: Those that love to be surrounded by death, neutral people, and those that are surrounded more by life, but death touches them ever once in a while. I choose not to be around death mongers.

What I did decide, if anyone was interested, is to offer people the opportunity to visit a location, with a local person guiding them, to do whatever legally they want to do, and go see. 

I have a webpage in the works. It is not going to have a lot of information on it. I prefer people discussing their needs with me, then trying to compromise or accommodating them. Hopefully, your itinerary will be no stone unturned.  

I will most likely start with five or ten individual people or small groups. Families can apply. 

I lived and worked in a resort setting for ten years. I have visited, and know what to avoid, and where to find the good stuff. Depending on what you are into, for a fee, I can help you plane a vacation or excursion to do whatever it is you want to do that is available. If there is something in a near-by state, I can try to make that happen for you.

I was hoping to get this rotating before the spring hits, but winter activities can be had if you like camping in the cool air, wanting to scout without hunting, birding, etc. 

Right now, I will be building my website and configuring the legalities of the work.

If you are interested, please e-mail: aestheticfemalehunter@hotmail.com. 
Serious inquiries only.

Written by: Angelia Y Larrimore